Monday, June 27, 2011

Update from Elizabeth Babyn in Saskatoon

Elizabeth Babyn's Studio in Saskatoon

Elizabeth Babyn writes:
I recently relocated from Caledon, Ontario to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.  After months of move preparations, I am so happy to finally be back at work painting in my new condo loft studio on 23rd and 2nd Street in Saskatoon!


Some of you may recall that my last Loop exhibit in September dealt with sacred geometry and sacred spaces; as a result of this prior investigation, I am looking forward to continuing where I left off.   However, as I develop these new works I will place more emphasis on Fibonacci numbers in nature.

Willow Studio in Saskatoon
Just steps away from my current studio, I discovered a lovely interior decorating and design shop!  How convenient! The store is called Willow Studio and is located at 148 2nd Avenue North, Saskatoon.  If you live in the area or plan to visit Saskatoon, make this one of your destinations as you investigate the creative interior decorating possibilities that Willow Studio offers!